This project is no longer maintained
zipline-live once provided on-premise trading platform for Interactive Brokers and Alpaca brokerages. Due to lack of time / motivation / consensus on development the project is no longer maintained and unusable as-is.
If you are considering algorithmic trading, take a look on the following alternatives:
- MesoSim by DeltaRay - Option backtesting service
- zipline-live2 - Fork of zipline-live which was updated to zipline v1.2
- pylivetrade - Zipline compatible library officially supported by Alpaca brokerage
- pipeline-live - Execute Pipeline enabled Zipline algorithms in Alpaca brokerage
- backtrader - Python backtesting engine with connections to multiple brokerages
- QuantConnect - Open Source based hosted trading platform, supporting multiple brokerages
Old welcome paragraph:
Welcome to zipline-live, the on-premise trading platform built on top of Quantopian’s Zipline.
It is designed to be an extensible, drop-in replacement for zipline with multiple brokerage support to enable on premise trading of zipline algorithms.